If something tragic happens and Obama does not become president (which will not happen), our country has still come a long way. Who would of thought that we'd have a black man running for president?
We ain't ready to see a black President It ain't a secret don't conceal the fact the penitentiary's packed, and it's filled with blacks But some things will never change
-Tupac Shakur
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hahaha obama is gonna win "they" already put it in place. but there is not much difference from the two.. both are all politicians that use promises to get elected which will probably not come true. I believe politics these days are scams.. we need another set of Founding Fathers or Camelot.
Yea ii kno its all about getting the trust of the American people and make them believe that by electing them as president they are going to make a difference in our world. Politics is all a game and thats why I gave up on it. But there has been some honest presidents and thats why I have faith in Obama and think that he can really help people that need it most. And plus McCain is tooo old lmao
2 comments:
hahaha obama is gonna win "they" already put it in place. but there is not much difference from the two.. both are all politicians that use promises to get elected which will probably not come true. I believe politics these days are scams.. we need another set of Founding Fathers or Camelot.
Yea ii kno its all about getting the trust of the American people and make them believe that by electing them as president they are going to make a difference in our world. Politics is all a game and thats why I gave up on it. But there has been some honest presidents and thats why I have faith in Obama and think that he can really help people that need it most. And plus McCain is tooo old lmao
Post a Comment