In the beginning, I had no idea who those two little random twins were that went to Pali. But, it basically all started when we first hung out at the So Fresh bonfire. I couldnt even tell the difference between the two of them lol but Sheyanne yelled to Sheranne "OMG its Christyna"...and that was it. From that day on, they grew to be two of my closest friends.
Well to tell yu the truth, I honestly dont even know how Sheranne and I became so close. I never knew how to spell her name and we use to always talk about hanging out but we were always like aim and phone buddies. As time passed we talked all the time and began to trust one another...with everything. One day at home we were bored and said "lets make a click" and we came up with FIRST CLASS. It obviously isnt anything big but we still think of ourselves as first class ladies ;) The whole "Hubby && Wifey" thing came later on, yu know how all that mushy shit happens when yu first meet someone. However we are way passed that stage and I can honestly say that our friendship is real and not a whole bunch of "Cupcaking Shit" even though we are both the biggest simps lmao.
This summer was by far the best and was sorda the kickoff for PEACE. Even though I havent known the twins forever, I still see them as my peace sisters...my blood. I would do anything for those two girls. Sheranne and I have our own day...the 19th ;). This date dosent stand for anything in particular and I dont expect you guys to understand, but its our day so that is enough right there. I'm not going to say ii dont know where I would be w.o Sheranne cuz I already know I would be lost. HATE ME OR HATE SHERANNE because she is the best friend anyone could ever have and she is all mines. She has honestly been the most REAL girl that ever walked the streets of LA. She never hesitates on expressing how she feels and always tells me if im wrong. I wouldnt trade my friendship with her for a billion dollars because shes more valuable that peace's of paper ;). She is my bestfriend
1 comment:
if you two arent the cutiest uglies babies ever that i love the most idk what
Post a Comment