Heres something for the Human boys and girls.
I confess im the fucking lamest kid in the world.
I stand by and see if i can feel the world twhirl.
And by this time nxt year ill bring bck jhericurls.
Just Let my soul glow writing on this paper.
I never had asthma but i own ten inhalers.
And i use them quite often. when i start coughin.
With Breath smelling like something in a coffin.
Life is but a cartoon this you can quote me on.
If i could get my hands on Misty off of Pokemon.
Even though my name aint Ash. Im ashy though.
I have no hoes. only holes in my zappytos.
Thats shoes in Spanish. yes i took Spanish 3.
I shouldnt have I should Have took Japanese. so
i can make my own Karate Flick w/ Uncle Jac.
While high on fucking crack. inside of a cadillac.
I have super sayain in me so dont provoke it.
im weird cause id rather hump a tree then smoke it."
By: Domo Genesis
9/11/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment