2/15/09
Tyna
I’ve been brought from two completely different worlds. Persian and Black combined is the being you see. Life always seemed easy but that was all due to Baba Joon. Sacrificing his for mines plus the woman that brought me in. The one that looks up to me, she the true definition of a ride or die. Christian background, God is my main source. Some family hasn’t always been that close, we may have the same blood running through these veins but other than that were strangers. The joy and pains I’ve experienced have motivated me to express my feelings through words. My source of relief lies in the words written on a simple sheet of paper. Having people you trust near is a must. I’d kill for my friends a hundred times. The first time I experienced love, I must say I saw my entire future in those eyes. But I was young and unaware of the reality to come. The world seemed as if it were too much. I grew up and things sorda changed. I see life in a different view as I grow older and wiser. Nothing stays the same anymore. I’m constantly reaching the finish line so I’m persistently on the grizinde. The grind for all you slow mothafudgecake. One thing that’ll never change is the mentality Ive been born with. I'm going to live and fulfill every single desire of my heart. We all wanna be successful, so I surround myself with those that have the same mindset. There is more to life than hanging out and the sooner you realize this, the better off you’ll be. I going where you have never been before. Im not asking for much but at the end of the day Ill always give a simple thanks to the man above for letting me be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment