2/8/09

Book of Rhymes

I eat peanut butter with toast and jelly with crackers. Switch it around that’s how it all began. The end was not relevant when we established the beginning. I’m losing my appetite. I don’t want it anymore. The necessities of life have gone in the wind. I want the things I’ve lost and possess the irrelevant. Life is a fuckin maze, I swear I keep getting lost everyday. As soon as my problems disappear I run into them the next day. Around the corner there was a boy I knew, he was down for whatever and didn’t just say it for the sound. He could have had his own town; I would be his supplier, his provider in time of need. But he didn’t see the things, the things I could be. But I stopped stressing over the little shit, one day it’ll kill a bitch. I won’t be that one or the bitch you go to bust a nut quick. The dirty bitch that did your bro your cousin and yo old ass granpa Rick. Im over here rhyming and shit when way back when I kept it all in. Worried about wasting time or making sure everything was just right. But youll never get it and right now I dont expect it. That’s why your still out there wondering the last wrong thing; the thing that made me wanna leave. But all this is behind me as I sit here reading my Book of Rhymes
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Peace Girls said...

" As soon as my problems disappear I run into them the next day. "







i feel u.

Vyron said...

not even uncle rick, lmao clever.
i feel u.