12/21/08

Unfold me

From the Genesis my style has been acclaimed
From the Genesis my feelings toward the game remain the same
Unparallel senses, you illuminate my being
From the weary nights and days, yours was the only song I played
To have all of yours and nothing more
Becoming one with your very soul
My sun and moon, the stars in between
My light and dark, without I would surely part
Words are a disgrace
For your presence I pray
That I have the strength to show you
The way I feel, the things I know
Without any sugarcoat
My whole world revolves around that of thine
Mine only wishes to exist without time
Free your soul, release its energy
Your as strong as music, as motivating as the notes on the page
I don’t just say these things to impress
I say these things because I’m impressed
That God made he for she
She that happens to be me

No comments: