12/30/08

She is Two Thousand and Eight

Two Thousand and Eight, it has been fun while it lasted. I must say that throughout our experience together I am more sure with myself at the closing than I was entering. Putting all my trust in individuals was one of the biggest problems that I had. A lot of people that you come into contact with are not ment to stay in your life for an extended amount of time. Some come for their own needs and wants, some come to try and tear you down due to their insecurities, some come to just kick it, and some actually come to show you what a true friend is. What I realized through all these experiences is that no matter how true you are to yourselves and others, you cannot change the content of another’s heart. The blessing in life comes when you actually have someone that you can call a friend and you know without a shadow of a doubt that they will be there for you whenever the time calls. There are very few people that will actually go above and beyond what they have to for another person and that is why the gift of a good friend is so important. All the people that have came into my life, whether your intentions were good or bad… I thank you. I won’t say that you’ve made me who I am because I cannot shape my life around negative individuals. But those that have made a positive impact on my life, you have contributed to the person I am today.
As for the relationships I’ve been involved in during two thousand and eight, each of you know the extent of our relationship and the times that we have shared together. There is a million things I would have done differently but life is what it is and I am thankful for the experiences that I have been blessed with.
Yes , two thousand and eight has brought death as well. RIP to the dear friends of my parents, great grand mommy and Landon’s mother.
The best part of this entire year is my president, Barack Obama. Our president is Black; we have come a long way as a race. I am proud that I was able to see this day and share the experiences with my children.


Words in no way can explain everything that went on throughout this crazy year. So here's a look in my life during Two thousand and eight
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aye im in here somewhere..lol
and last pic whoa, didnt know you had that in you.
haaha.