12/11/08
I talk about love
I talk about love because the beauty it contains. I talk about love because the memories it allows individuals to gain. I talk about love because in spite of all the joy, pain exists. I talk about love because the nights seemed as if they’d never end while you stayed up crying tears trying to fill the hollow space inside. I talk about love because the hearts it has broken. I talk about love because day after day you still don't get it. I talk about love to enlighten the shallow minds of those who twist this word with lust. I talk about love because this emotion is not about wanting a specific person. I talk about love because I have learned to respect its energy. I talk about love because I not only accept all the pleasure but the pain and time as well. I talk about love because it is a beautiful gift from God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment