11/20/08
Twilight
I have read the first book so far and it was actually really good. I still have three more to go to complete the series. The girls at my school are hyping this movie up more than necessary with their Twilight shirts, sweatshirts, pictures and countdowns until 12:00 when the moive comes out. It's actually pretty funny. I am excited to see this movie but I doubt that it will be better than the book itself. Most people tend to draw away from Twilight because they think its all about vampires but it actually goes far beyond that. It envolves human desires, human will, conscience, love, self-control and several more moral themes. But besides that, just go see the movie and if you have a chance read the book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i havent read any of the series nor seen the show. i may though. anywho, Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day
rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me
Post a Comment