11/1/08

Recent News

This week has been extremely bussssyyyyyyy. Thursday morning, some of the students in my class went on a retreat...which ever grade level attends at various times in the school year. This retreat has been different from the previous retreats because we actually left the premises of our school. During this time period I had a chance to reevaluate life and everything involved in it. I learned to appreciate what I have been blessed with and understand the problems other people go through. I even learned how to accept things as positive and realize that there is always a reason why something occurs...even if you cant see the good in the beginning. I have been around some of the kids that went for more than three years and would never begin to think that some of these people experienced the things they had gone through. I must say that this was an extremly positive trip and am extremly statified that I went on it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: