8/20/08

Only the first verse,

Why you over there lookin at me?
Why your man stand-in right beside ya?
The temporary happiness he might provide ya
but you know and I know, that nobody gon do ya like me
Tryna say you like a ? sight
I know that I feel a bit slowly, I’m kinda like,
"I'on't really wanna hit this girl"
and so she want this chef stick like Napoleon Dynamite
Well, I'ma give it to you, honeybunches
You feel it all under ya ribs like some tummy crunches
All my other girls all up on that subtle shit
They don't wanna cut it, they wanna wrap it and cuddle with
Consequences keep weighin me down
So whenever she thinks I'm serious, I'm playin around
It gets deeper and cold-ER, the funny thing is
I'm writin this in my head and she asleep on my shoulder like...


"I don’t understand why God sent me to you" <-----&&this line ;)

No comments: