1/5/09

Rain

Ill never forget the first line. Back when I was only attracted to skin that looked like mine. You’d make my day in everyway. Every peace of me consumed with thoughts. Untamed, running wild. My full attention all yours, divided with no other, multiplied countless times. Love was not relevant for the idea of love was present. Once I reach legal Ill buy me a scratcher and wish that it was you. Scratch you out of existence. You were only trying to shine. I was busy flying giving you as much of mines. This little life goes so fast. The future holds my interest. My hands are clean and my soul shines. On the other side, I feel free. I can no longer live for you. The rain has come. I will hide within my sheets as you are washed away. Sunday will soon come and everything will be okay.

No comments: